Sunday, 27 April 2008

Just some random post.Today was really a boring day so I thought I come up to make another post.This post is about one of my idol,Fung (Raymond).

I started being his fan when I was 12.That is when I watch Survivor law,I find him quite cute in that show,so eventually I became his fan.Now I'm 15 years old,I've been his fan for 3 years.Although the time is not very long,but over the years,I've tend to like like him more.

From what I know,he's very humble and polite.All my friends which is also his fan,told me about it as they have interacted with him before.

When he first became an artist,lots of people say that he only take his job as playing because his family is very rich.But Raymond use his hard work to prove to everyone that his not doing this because of playing.Now he is very success in his career.

On 23 November 2007,he have successfully launched his first album.The rate of selling for his album within 2 week is over 20,000.This is really a great start for him.He's recording songs for his second album as soon as he finish filming Heart Of Greed 2.

Although now,there are lots of negative news about him.But as a fan of him,I will support him cuz no matter what I don't believe that he will do these kind of things.No matter what,I hope Raymond can get through this.

Raymond,we will always support you =)

No comments: