Saturday, 12 April 2008

Woo...After 3 weeks,finally I have finish watching The Master Of Tai Chi.Hmm...The ending of the show was like... ...Erm,I don't really catch the ending.One thing I wanna complain is that Fung have very little scene in this show.If you got watch the ending,you will knew it.I'm a bit sad,but well since this show is 2 years ago,so I don't really have much to say.

I've started watching A Journey Called Life.It's really very nice.I love this show as it really show why teenager will turn bad.As in the show,Sze ka ka (Linda Chung) turn bad because of her step mother (Helen Ma).Helen Ma was really irritating in this show,if I were Ka ka I also dun wanna stay in the house.I really pity Linda in this show.It's really quite touching at the last part of episode 2,the part where Ka ka found her mum ashes.The part was really quite touching.Actually Ka ka was really very fillial to her mum.When she knew that her mum's ashes have lost,she went to find it immediately.When weekday starts,I confirm will have lesser time to watch the show.Haizz,poor me... ...

No comments: