Saturday, 31 May 2008

Yes another 1 hour and 50 min to 1 June.Wow,finally step into June...Yeah,there's lots of fun activities coming up in June as you can see in the 'Upcoming Event' .

Finally start watching Forensic Heroes 2.Woo,it definitely is a nice show.I really like Charmaine and Yoyo character in this show.Both 'Madam' so cool...Hmm,it's really a pity that Yoyo and Linda will 'disappear' after episode 4 ( I think ) .Really waiting to see Charmaine's performance in FH 2.I heard that the rating for FH 2 is quite high.The normal rating for FH 2 for the first week is 35.The highest rating is 40 point.WOW...that's high.

After finish watching FH 2,have to wait for HOG 2.It's showing at end of July.Yeah...Can Watch Linda and Raymond.Hahahaha........

Nothing much to write.Sian arh so many holiday assignment.I shall end my post here.

No comments: