Friday, 9 May 2008

Yesterday go to Jurong Entertainment Centre with Paula to take neoprint.Haha,so funny.Before that we ask Ting hui whether she can come too,then she say she cannot,so we ask people from our class,but none of them can come.So both of us go on our own.Paula ask her bf,then he bf say cannot come out also.But he promise Paula next time sure can one.So Paula tell him he must remember what he say,if not he'll get it.The Paula's bf say confirm won't forget,next time go take neoprints together.When I saw the message,I was like... ...It really seems like Paula's bf treat her very good,but he's too quiet.I seldom see guys so quiet.

Then Paula say must bring me go also,she also ask him to bring friends go also.Then he go reply Paula,bring us go then we'll be like 'dian deng pao' (gooseberry).


Haha,so funny.So sweet of his bf.Cuz when Paula ask him who is he watching movie with,he go name out the people going and which class they from.

OMG,so good of him.Haha


Then later we went to take neoprints.When we decorating the neoprints,I keep making fun of Paula.Cuz the background got heart shape,then I tell Paula next time she come and take with her bf,must use the heart shape as the background.


The pictures I'll try to get it from Paula's blog.But dunno whether she will post it or not.
I'll end my post here.

No comments: