Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Finally TVB artist come Singapore,but none is my favourite.The artist that are coming next month are Ha Yu,Susana Kwan,Fala Chen,Lai lok yi and Joe Ma.Hmm...you have the right guess,the four Heart Of Greed cast come to promote HOG.As for Joe Ma,I not really sure.

I thought that either Linda or Raymond will come.If either of them coming,I will be very happy and it will be the best birthday present I ever have.But now,haizz.... ...

They will be coming at 11 July to 13 July.Haizz...Quite disappointed.Linda,Tavia,Moses & Lee Si Kei go to Malaysia then never come SG.

Well,now I see whether my friend is going or not.If they not going,most probably I may not go too.I think I'll have to see first cuz 15 July I got exam.

**The above is my own opinion.No offence to others**

No comments: