Sunday, 13 July 2008

Today can be a happy and sad day for me. First talk about happy things.

1st happy thing --- Today's my birthday. Thanks to those who have sent me the regards. Too many ppl to name, u should know who you are.

2nd happy thing --- Today went to IMM for TVB star tour. Reach there at around 11 30. Ok, I know that's a bit too early as the event start at 14 30. Virina and Noelle reach IMM at around 12 plus. The situation is much more better than in Bugis. I was so happy that I got selected to play game with Susanna Kwan. OMG!!! She's super friendly. Then the game we play was guessing game. One of them must act the name of the TVB series and another one must guess. Wow, Susanna was really good sia. Especially when she act War-Of-In-Laws. She really got Liza pattern in the show. Then we draw with Ha yu's group. But Susanna was really clever. She manage to guess When Dog Fall In Love With Cat. I really dunno how to act the thing out. Ok, I know I very lousy. But at last, our group won. Really MUST thank Susanna. After the star tour, Susanna became my idol.

Well when towards the end, I told Virina that in few years time, fung will quit showbizz. At first Virina was ok, but later when we went to wait for shuttle bus, she listen to fung's 愛不夠, she started to cry. I was shock to see that. She say the song itself is really very sad, which is true and she will think about that fung will be leaving showbizz, then she say she can't take it. Ok, I know it's my fault to tell her that fung will be leaving showbizz.
But anyway, just wish that Virina won't think of it again. Since today is my birthday, I will make a wish for the benefit of fung fans that never see him before. I wish that he'll come to SG soon.

One last thing to say before I end my post, Susanna say that she'll be releasing album soon. So for those who like her singing, must buy and support her.

No comments: