Saturday, 11 October 2008

Woo... Finally, after 1 week of exams, now finally it's over. Have been getting back result for the papers. Haiz... Just as expected, I've failed maths again. Well, I already knew it. But just hope that from next year onwards will not failed again as I'm taking O level next year. Hmm... as for science, it's lucky that I pass although I failed physics by 5 marks. But because I'm taking combine science so, it's lucky that my chemistry help me out.
Hmm... Nothing special to talk about. Currently watching The Four until episode 12. Erm... Nothing special happening in episode 11 and 12. Only thing is that Mo Ching ( Fung ) have started to investigate about his pass identity. So boring... Suddenly after the exams have finish, I find it quite boring like nothing to do. Haha... Well monday sure will be a tired day as the advance elective module is starting. 7 more days till meeting with Hannah and others...

I think I'll end my post here.

No comments: