Friday, 28 November 2008

Finally finished the 2 days of Fung chasing journey. I really feel very happy although I didn't manage to have his autograph, took picture of him at the function and feel very tired after the event. I think that everything is worth it, although yesterday when I go home, my bone like going to broke into pieces. But I really enjoy the whole journey. I finally saw Fung in person, he look very young, doesn't look like 29 years old. Instead he look like 26, 27 years old. Hahahaha... Even Noelle say so. But waa... It's really super chaotic at the function, Hannah got hurt during the function because ppl keep pushing her, then her leg got cut by the flower basket. Ai yo, those ppl arh... But in the airport, it was more chaotic. OMG!!! When Fung came out, everyone rush up to him, want him to autograph for them. Then Fung got shocked and move back a few steps. Then later Candy ma came out and say FF member priority to take picture with Fung. Then all the FF members including me went to queue up. But when Candy ma say FF member priority, I heard a lot of ppl say " Huh ". Then when I turn and look ( I was in the queue ) a lot of ppl looking at us with those envious look. Well, but I'm sure that they will sure have the chance to take picture and ask for autograph.
Really have to thank Jeslin, Angela, Noelle, Helen & Fung for giving me such a wonderful memories during the 2 days. And of course Hannah, Grace, Jessica, Michelle, Germaine, Heather and others. ( Sry, can't list all cuz too many ppl )
Last but not least have to thank Bernice and Shin Chiann, our SG rep. Once again, thank you all :)
( For detailed post, pls take a look at my Alive not Dead blog. But u have to add me b4 u can see. Cuz I lock it up for friends only. The post will be up tmr )

No comments: