Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Today went to the function at IMM. Stupid sia... When the barrier gate open, everyone keep pushing. Siao... I almost fall but lucky got Germaine and her friend ( paiseh, forgotten the name. Sry... ) hold me so I never fall. But end up I knock onto the barrier gate wheel and my heel have a small red patch. Then my arm got a slight scratch. :'( I won't post abt the function thing. I'm super super tired, ytd didn't sleep until 5 am in the morning then sleep.

Since that know is already December, I think I'll conclude the artiste that I've seen b4 starting from last year.



Feb 2007 : Angela Tong, Kevin Cheng & Linda

09 Mar 2007 : Tavia, Shirley, Steven & Roger

19 Jan 2008 : Charmaine, Myolie, Bobby, Kevin, Wong Hei & Bosco

12 & 13 Jul 2008 : Susanna, Fala, Lai Lok Yi & Ha Yu

26 & 27 Nov 2008 : Kevin, Bobby & Fung

2 Dec 2008 : Bowie, Bosco, Maggie & Lee Si Kei



I'm so happy that I see all the artiste that I like. Fung & Linda. Hope to see them in SG again. I'll stop here.

No comments: