Saturday, 20 June 2009

I finally can come up and post. Wahaha... Today went to do CIP at Bugis. Then in the morning around 9 plus, I saw a bus with Fung's neugeno ad passby. LOl... I know I'm being random.
Ytd went out with Amanda, Jie Ying, Qiong min, Jing lei, Cheng ying, Xin rui, Moe-oo, Hwee fen and Jia yi. We went to Bugis to watch movie and I went there for shopping. Lol... At first I dun wanna buy anythings, but later when we walking around, I saw a shoe very nice. So I decided to buy. And finally, I have bought my FIRST flat after so many pairs of high heels. Then after that, me, Qiong min & Jing lei go off first to meet Tze hsin at Bugis to go tampinese 1. We went there to eat. Wahaha.... I cannot tahan already. Cuz the whole morning I didn't really eat anything.
Then on the way home, the 3 of them make me laugh so much. The at night when I was watching the alicafe ad with my mum, she help me "advertiste" alicafe and Fung to mhy aunt. My aunt just came to SG on the 18th. Then I go totally -_-" when my mum say that. Lol...
Hmm... I think I shall stop here. Shall post again.

No comments: