Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Currently watching "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience". I like the show a lot, it's very exciting. I think that the plot is quite nice. I like Tse xuet sum's character, although she's very evil in the show, but I think she acted quite well in the show. And I like to watch Michelle Yim and Susanna Kwan too. The fight between the both of them is very exciting!!! Now waiting to see ah yi act as the evil concubine. CUz at the 1st episode, when they doing the recount, is like... Woo... Ah yi very evil. LOL!!! Excited to see her performance in the show. Hahaha...
Now at episode 12, had been chasing this show the moment I got it ytd from the rental shop. Hahaha... My mum also said that this show is nice.

Haha, after I've finished "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience", I nid to continue with " The Stew Of Life" cuz nid to finisd it asap in order to return it to Jeslin.

Now I'm waiting for next year's show, "Mystery Of Love" & "Growing Through Life"!!! But my fren know what show I'm more looking forward to. Hahaha....... Seriously Fung is very handsome in the show. LOL!!! I think is because I look at the gif made by fans at baidu, so now I got a very deep impression abt Fung in the show. Hahaha..........

Ok, shall stop here. Have to continue to watch "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience"...

No comments: