Thursday, 29 May 2008

Today got a lot of things to post.I know it's already 12+ midnight in Singapore,but cannot sleep so I thought of posting at my blog.

First I wanna blog about 24 & 25 May.

24 May 2008
Went to Singapore Expo for the food exhibition with my cousin and her friend in the afternoon.Woo...There are lots of people in the expo,have to squeeze through those people.There is one funny thing which happen when we were at a stall.When we came to a stall where they sell bird nest and those chinese tonic,the salesgirl came to attend us.She introduce lots of things to use.Then later she say to my cousin "buy for your daughter(referring to me) to drink" then my cousin was like,then she told the salesgirl I'm not her daughter,I'm her younger sister.Then the salesgirl say that I look like 20 years old.OMG,when she say that I was thinking am I really that mature?
But well later we went to Terminal 3 in the evening.When we were walking around,suddenly qian yu sms me.She ask me why I'm I in the airport? Then I was quite surprise at first,but later when I recall again,I remember that qian yu was in the airport too cuz she was going to Australia.Then later when home,so tired...

25 May 2008
Went out with my cousin again and her friend to KTV.Long time never go already,but this time round also never enjoy too much cuz I only sing very few as my throat is quite pain after singing 4 to 5 songs.We sing from 2+ to 7+ .Later go eat dinner,after that we sit down and chat.It was so funny when we were chatting,well I won't post what we were talking about cuz it's too long.

Today went back to school for POA remedial and chinese dance practise.The POA remedial was still ok.We have lots of fun when we were practising the Indian dance.But still a lot of place have to improve,I practise until my leg pain.Haizz...

One last thing,I wish all people that are going on the Japan trip can have fun experience during the trip... ...

No comments: