Thursday, 22 May 2008

Today have Financial Literacy workshop.Hmm...the workshop is quite fun as it teaches us how to manage our money well.I think I've really learn things through this workshop,cuz last time I always "Spent and save the remaining",but the right attitude is "Save a portion before spending".
Then later we play a computer game.We were given a certain amount of money snd were told to make a min. of $15 000.At first I didn't make it.But when we re-play the game,I manage to get min $15 000.But of course my score was more than $15 000.

Then today,my mum went to see my form teacher due to my result.My teacher never say too much of things.He say that I must improve on my maths.Actually,this year sec 3 level overall result quite bad.Cuz my overall I only got 58 + % then my level position is already 73.My class also did quite badly.My class position is 6,but then my result haven't even reach 60 %.This means that those who were lower than 10 are most likely to fail their overall.

Ok,I shall post until here.I'll post again next time :)

No comments: