Saturday, 28 June 2008

Finally is weekend,but for me weekend still have to do homework.Sian... ...
Yesterday just have our farewell party for our chinese dance senior.It's quite fun actually,we get to gather with our senior again :) Then we start the party at 2.15 which is not suppose to cuz we actually plan to start at 2 but something happen and it delay us.Well then later we eat the cake and food we bought.Then later,we ask our senior to give us speech.So we end the whole thing at 3.15. I maybe later then put the photo that we took,cuz haven't get the photos yet.

Well,after almost 1 month of watching FH 2,I'm now at episode 22.Ok,I know I'm really slow,but no choice I have lots of homework to do,so no time to watch show.I really have to say that I like FH 2,it's really a great show.Even my mum was addicted to this show after watching the first 2 episode.Haha... ...I like Florence and Raymond Cho,both of them was so cute.Especially Raymond Cho.

Enough update for the day,I'll have to go and do homework.Monday can start to count down for my birthday... ...

No comments: