Monday, 30 June 2008

Just read a post about Raymond's yesterday gathering. I read until quite sad leh, cuz from the post I can feel that yesterday's gathering was so fun. They get to play game with Raymond. One of the game is to play Nintendo wii. They will pick 2 fans and both have to compete with each other. The winner will get to challenge with Raymond tennis. Argh...I really wish I was there too, not because of the game but to see Raymond. Just know that yesterday Candy ma was not there. Raymond really very careless, when they were taking picture, he heard that
there will be lots of fans standing beside him. Then when he want to stand up ( He was sitting at the 1st row ), his leg accidentally hit his hand, then the mic on his hand hit his mouth. When they ask him is he OK, he said yes. But actually his mouth was bleeding.
Then when Raymond was about to leave, the fans sing him a song. Then later Raymond was very touched by the fans and he almost cry. So the FF committee said : " If you want, you cry. "but Raymond reply : " Cannot. " Then he say again : " You all always like that. " ( Meaning : always make me feel like crying ). Raymond is really sentimental.
Haha,Raymond really very cute leh. I really wanna go to his gathering, really wanna see him in person cuz I never seen him off-screen before. And one more thing which will disappoint Raymond fans. I just learn that for the coming one year, Raymond maybe won't film show as he want to concentrate on his singing. Well if this is the case, then I think I will be watching only Linda show.
I just hope that one day, Raymond can come Singapore and can hold a gathering here. I just realised that I've been complaining about him for not coming to Singapore ever since after the filming of Yummy Yummy. I know that he have been to Singapore last year August, but it was a close function and almost all Singapore fans dunno about it. I really really really hope that he could come... ...

No comments: