Monday, 7 July 2008

It's Monday already. Wow,so fast. 5 more days till TVB Star Tour, and tmr is my dance competition audition. Yes... Tme sure is a good day cuz can leave the classroom at 8 a.m. Haha, no need to study, but we can only go home at 4.30. Haizz...Sian. Tmr before going home must go to bank to transfer money to Zoe, Sharon Chan's website webmistress. Cuz I've bought Sharon's book through the web, so must go transfer money to China. Just hope that I can go home from school as early as possible as I heard that the bank will be close at 5 p.m. Other than tmr, there is no other I can go because I always go home late as I have CCA. Haizz... Waa... I suddenly just realise that this month and next month I have to spent lots of money. Payment of Sharon's book, buy Linda and Raymond's new album and etc.
I'm really dying of getting money... Have to save really hard in order to balance the amount that I spent. Well, I think it would be better after August. But it doesn't seem so because December going on Holiday to Jakarta and maybe going to HK. If I really can go to HK, I will persuade my cousin to apply leave at either first week or second week of December. Have to depend on when is Raymond's birthday gathering.

I think I shall end my post here. Have to go pack the things for tmr.

No comments: