Saturday, 12 July 2008

Today have a very fun time chasing the TVB stars.

1st stop --- Orchard Cineleisure K box K union Level 8

Today when out at 11 30. Then take MRT to Somerset to meet with Virina. Haha ,we nearly cannot find each other but of course we saw each other at last. Then late we went to Orchard Cineleisure to have a drink and chat. Later I received a SMS from Grace. She say that she's going to K box K union with her friend so I call her. After a while ,Grace came. Then later her friend came too. Then we chat until 1+ . We when up to level 8 to queue up for the ticket. Actually not much ppl when to the K box. Then at roughly 2 ,we enter K union.At first they were playing lots of TVB songs ,then later they show Fung's In Search Of You In Love memory then everyone shout. The host see already he say : " He look very handsome,but compare to me... " ,before he finish what he wanna say ,I cut in and say : " He's more handsome than you. " Then others heard it also shout. I know I very bad ,but it's true that Fung is more handsome.
Then later the artist came out. OMG!!! Fala was pretty. She could sing very well but don't understand why TVB never help her sign contract to become singer.
Well after they finish their speech ,they sat at the sofa just right in front of me. Then I pass my thing for them to sing. Very sad that I never got Ha yu's autograph on my In Love With Drama album. Then Virina very good ,she pass her water bottle to Fala and lok yi to sign.Pro sia...
Then after the K box event, we went to Bugis Junction.

2nd stop --- Bugis Junction

Woo... When we went to Bugis Junction ,lot's of ppl were there. Super crowded. But me and Virina managed to squeeze from behind to in front. Actually whatever the artist say is the same as we heard at K box. Later after they finish performing ,they start to have autograph session. Super pack when we queueing up. The ppl behind keep pushing and pushing. Haizz... Very caotic there. Me and Virina manage to get the autograph. Quite happy.
After all ,today was really very tired. Tmr going to IMM. I will post again tmr for the situation at IMM.

No comments: