Friday, 12 September 2008

Woo, finally have time to come and update.

1st thing first, have to congratulate Fung for successfully release his 2nd album, Your Love. I haven't got the album yet, so still dunno about how the song is, but heard that it is quite good. and one more thing, the two song s which is in English title, Tonight and All about your love is R&B type. Haizz.. This album have no MV at all, I think EEG going to have special edition cuz I know I've saw news saying that Fung have film an EEG version MV for MR sub-theme song, Love with no regret. Ai ya, I know really have no money, if they really have the special edition, I think I have to consider whether to buy or not. Cuz Linda also have 3rd edition for her album. Haiozz...

2nd thing : Another 2 more weeks till my End of year exam. Waa... time really pass very fast. So fast already going to take my EOY exam, so fast going to take my O level MT paper. Quite worried for my EOY because today get my result slip for CA2, quite disappointed with the result although some of my subject have improve, but there are also subject that I have score quite badly. Of course mathematics is one of them, well tmr going out to study with Ting Hui, Bao Kun & Sheila. SHeila will be teaching me maths. So thankful to her for teaching me. I really hope to get good results for my EOY exam. It's quite weird, I now suddely feel like studying when I have free time. Well, I think this could be a good thing for me.

3rd thing : Currently watch Moonlight Resonance until episode 28. Yuet (Tavia) so poor thing, Ka mei (Kate) so bad in this show, frame Yuet for accusing her that she have a child. And Ling zhi shun (Bosco) also, keep hurting Tsau (Linda). Everytime have to make Tsau cry then he happy. He is like 2 timer, Have Wing lam ( Claire Yiu ) then still want to be with Tsau. He never think for Tsau, she's the one who suffer the most, but luckily Goon ka zai ( Fung ) is always at Tsau side whenever Tsau needs help.
I just saw a magazine talking about the ending of Moonlight Resonance, but dunno whether true or not. Well, I dun wanna guess the ending, I think I'll just carry on watching MR if I wanna find out the ending :)

Wow, today updated lots of things. Well I'll update again when I have time. Have to go to bed early, tmr meeting Ting Hui to eat breakfast. Shall work hard and perserver another 3 weeks including exam weeks... ...

No comments: