Saturday, 13 September 2008

Today went to Jurong Library with Ting Hui and Bao Kun. That Bao Kun arh, ask him to meet at 09 30 but end up he came only at 10 00. He arh... ... Then after he came, we start to do our revision. I've done part of my Geography and Food & Nutrition revision. Hmm... erm... it's a bit slow, but we only have 4 hours to study. We left the Library at 14 00 and went to the food court in JEC to eat our lunch. After lunch, we went to Poh Kim to look for CDs, when me and Ting Hui was standing outside watching DOL, surprisingly we saw Mr. Ho then I tell Ting Hui. Then Ting Hui was the first one to Mr. Ho say Hello, then me then Bao Kun. Mr. Ho look surprise to saw us there. Haha... ... After we came out of Poh Kim, me and Ting Hui went to This Fashion to look for clothes, then we spot lots of pretty clothes, so we start to shop, but never bought any of it. Bao Kun was so patient waiting for us. So thankful to him. Actually I also got make him wait for me one time. That time was really super long. He waited for me for around 1 hour, but he was really VERY patient. He stand outside This Fashion and read. But this time is he walking around the 1st floor. Thank you Bao Kun.

After I went home, around 17 00 I listen to FM 93.3 and guess what, I heard them playing Fung's duet with Vincy. Actually I dunno that was Fung's and Vincy duet until the DJ say Lin Feng, yong er, then I shout without finish listening to what the DJ say. Haha... ... But Fung does not sound the same when he sing mandrian song. Maybe because I'm use to listening to him sing cantonese, so still need time to adjust. When I shout, I end up kena scolded by my mum. She say I siao, then say she thought what. Haha, lucky my mum was use to it cuz she know that I'm very crazy over Fung and Linda, so it's very normal for me to shout when I heard their song featured on FM 93.3 . I rmb doing the same thing when I heard Linda's song. Hehe... ...

Well I shall end my post here.

No comments: