Friday, 17 October 2008

Today went to Orchard with Amanda & Jie Ying. We meet at 11 am at Bukit Batok MRT station, then from there, we travel to Orchard. after 51 min of travelling, finally reach Orchard. First, we accompany Amanda to boarders to look for book, but we can't find the book. So after that around 12 30, we went to Food Village to eat lunch. After that we went to Takashimaya's Kinokunia. I went to look for magazine and Amanda went to look for her book. This time round, we stay slightly longer because the book that we were looking for is SERIOUSLY very difficult to find. But eventually, we found it. Then last we went to find Far East Plaza. But after walking for 20 min, we didn't found it but we went to Lucky Plaza. Then at there, Jie Ying manage to find the bad that she want.
Then after went back from Orchard, I went to have ear piercing. Yeah, finally all my earings I can wear.

Went to collect my VCD for The Four episode 15 & 16. Argh... Dun like Kate's character. Bad girl, go make use of Fung feelings. OMG, my Fung gor gor so poor thing leh... ... But well, if I'm not wrong, Fung like got give up on her eventually. But I still not sure, so must continue to watch, but 9 more episode only. So fast going to end the show and no more Fung show until next year le. Sian....

Tmr going out with Hannah they all. Haha, we'll be trying to call in to win the ticket to the preview for Gem Of Life.

No comments: