Tuesday, 21 October 2008

On 18, I've just went out to meet up with Hannah, Vanessa, Jaime, Noelle, Germaine, Jai xin and Joyin. First we meet at Orchard MRT. Then later we went to mac to eat and chat. Lastly Hannah give us our Linda album. Haha, finally I got my Linda album. Immediately after when I went home, I play the CD and watch the MV. Haha, now me whole head is Linda's songs. As for the pictures we took, I'll post it up later cuz waiting for Vanessa to send me the photos.

Hmm... now stopping at episode 18 for The Four. It's really very exciting. Argh... Chi Yin ( Kate ) make use of Mo Ching's ( Fung ) feeling. OMG!!! Poor Mo Ching. I'm not sure how many of you have watch the " fan hau gam " where they interviewed them. Kate also very funny. Fung say that in this show, Kate acupuncture him until bleed. Ai yo yo... She arh... Haha.

Well I'll end my post here, later going to rent Gem Of LIfe first 2 episode.

No comments: