Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Wow, finally I've finish watching The Four. Episode 25 sure is very good. I love the part abt Mo Ching ( Fung ) and Chi Yin ( Kate ). Both of them are really pityful lovers, although they truely love each other, but they can't be together in the end. I almost cry when I was watching their scene. It really touches me... Although I dun really like Kate, but I like her character in the show. I like the part where Mo Ching and her was at the lake, then she told him everything. After that she request Mo Ching to play the music where he use to play. And so Mo Ching agree... After that when Mo Ching was fast asleep, Chi Yin went off and leaving behind a note for him. Because Chi Yin was being poison, she did not was Mo Ching to see her being disfigured when the poison starts to react in her body, she hope that Mo Ching will have a good impression on her. But later, Mo Ching found her. They were standing far away looking at each other. Chi Yin then mumble " Sorry " then she went off. Then after that when gold sword say that he go and chase Chi Yin, Mo Ching stopped him. He then say " As long as I know that she's fine, I'm happy. "
Arh... This part really touches me a lot. My eyes were redish when I'm watching this part.

Well, after this, I'll be continuing to watch Gem Of Life. Yeah, another 16 more episode then will see Linda. Finally, Linda... Arh... I missed her... Long time never watch her show. Cuz I haven't watch Legend Of Demigod. So I'm only depending on Gem Of Life. And during December, I'll be starting to study and get prepare for next year. So very little time to watch TV.

Well, I think I'll end my post here.

No comments: