Monday, 27 October 2008

Wow, after few weeks of continuously watching The Four, finally I'm left with the last epiosde. This show is really very interesting, although there are comment on the show saying that it is not very exciting in terms of sloving the case, but for me, I think overally is quite good.

Firstly is the scenery of the show. I really love the place where they film the outdoor scenes. Especially the place where Mo Ching was on episode 22. The lake is really very beautiful and the waterfall in episode 23. Although can only see part of it as the focus is on Lang Huet and Siu To, but when the camera film at an angle where we could see the waterfall, I truely find that it really looks great.

Secondly is the story. It's not so ridiculous that u cannot accept the whole show. I find it quite good. Every artiste really put in lots of hardwork into this show. From the way they express their feeling. Sometimes, I'm really very touch by them. I really like the scene of Mo Ching ( Fung ) & Song Chi Yin ( Kate ). Both of them really touches me a lot and I almost cry when watching their scene.

Lastly is of course the artiste that are filming in this show. I will not deny that I watch this show because of Fung. But that is only part of the reason. Actually before that, I already watch the china version of " Sei dai ming bo ". So, I'm attracted to this show. Then later there's news saying that TVB will be filming, so I'm quite excited to heard it. But now after watching, I find that it's quite good. But the only loops they made was in episode 10, the part where Mo Ching ( Fung ) was drinking the medicine. Actually, the bowl he was holding was empty. There isn't any water in the bowl, but Fung still act until as if there is he is really drinking medicine. Actually before that I already saw it on the internet abt this, but when I'm watching that scene, I totally believe that he was drinking medicine until I remembered abt the empty bowl, then when I look closely, there's really nothing in the bowl. Haha, from this, we can really see that Fung's acting skill is really great :P

Now I'm waiting for the last episode of The Four. After that, I think I'll concentrate on Gem Of Life, but it's really very long. 80 episode, OMG... ...

Woo... Today I've posted lots of things. Well, I think I shall stop here because if I continue some more, I think those of you who are reading my post will fall asleep eventually. =)

No comments: