Friday, 3 October 2008

Yes!!! Wednesday will be my final paper for my exam. Finally, one week of suffer finally have over. Haiz... Today the maths paper I prepare to fail already. I leave a lot of blanks. But nvm, as if I never fail b4 like that. Have to really work hard for my maths. Studying maths with Amanda at end of year. The F&N paper and POA paper 2 coming up le. Quite worried for these 2 paper cuz I already put all my hope for POA in papaer 2. Cuz paper 1 out of 40, I only get 30.5, but well, just have to work hard for paper 2. As for Food and Nutrition, hmm... hope that the essay question can score as high as possible.

Another thing, finally finish Moonlight Resonance. Wow, I quite like the ending. Haha, Fung and Linda, and Moses and Tavia. Just finish watching The Four episode 6. Oh man, I'm doom already. As I continue watch The Four, the more I'm attracted to Fung. Die, die, die. Haiz... It's like I've been thinking of his character in the show. And another temptation is coming up le. La Femme Desperado is showing on Ch U on 9 Oct. Another Fung show. Die die liao, confirm will be like everyday is Fung. I think I must faster finish The Four and start with Legend of Demigod. Linda...

The voting for TVB award have start. Remember to vote.

No comments: