Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Yesterday I heard from my Malaysia friend that Fung going to Malaysia JB to promote his album. When I heard it, I'm so happy about it. Although I'm in Malaysia during that period, but because I'm going with my cousin, my mum and my cousin friends, so this news although is good, but I'm disappointed. Cuz in the afternoon I called my cousin to ask her then she say we around 3+ or 4 like that then will reach JB. OMG, that is really a bad news for me cuz the function start at 3. Although there were 2 functions on that day, but I know that if I can't go to the function in the afternoon, then the 2nd function I can also forget it as well. Cuz it starts at 8 and which is my mum won't allow. If this time round I go only with my mum and cousin, maybe I still can have chance to see Fung, but well, if cannot then just never mind. Let's just wait patiently for him to come Singapore for function.
Haiz... So near yet so far... ...

No comments: