Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Fung & Linda, you ROCKS man!!!

Today went to Hannah's house to watch TVB anniversary celebration. Woo... When I saw Linda & Fung dance arh, waa... shock man. They dance so well. First time seeing Linda dancing, she definately cool. Hope to see her have R&B song, then dance in her MV. I like this year te celebration, the opening so Victoria type. Haha... I seriously LOVE the part where Linda & Fung they all dancing. Waa... Fung's Fok Yuen Gaap very good. He's voice very good. Haha... Linda, power. She like very flexible. Woo... Selena dance also very good. Ai ya, TVB bluff us, I thought Linda & Fung really will dance together, haiz... End up is... Nvm, can see them dance already very good.

Ok, I think I'll end my post here. Have to go and do other things.

No comments: