Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Woo... Today is a tedious but happy day. Started to bake cookies at 12 plus. OMG!!! I have to use hand power to cream the butter and sugar. ( seriously it make my hand so tired ) Then later add this add that, when finish every step, it's already 2.30 in the afternoon. Can't believe that I actually use 2 hours plus just to prepare the cookies. Well, then later sent in the cookies batch by batch. Haha, total of 3 batch and every batch have 16 cookies. Yes, I bake 48 cookies. Hmm... after the first batch of cookies are done, I tried one of it. It taste good. Not bad for me as I first time bake cookies, because normally I always bake cakes, have never try b4 baking cookies. Later at night have to pack all up and tmr will be " Santa Claus ", haha because have to give out cookies. For Hsieh hui cookies, I'll have to wait till thursday then give her.

Tmr 3.45 meeting with Grace, Hannah etc. at Yishun then go airport. Then later will be meeting with Angela, Jeslin & Bernice. So happy. Haha, dunno why leh, as the date is near, I only have happy, I dun have any excitement. Haha... First time being like that. Lol...

Well, I think I'll end my post here, have to go watch Gem Of Life episode 21 & 22. Yeah!!! Linda... Haha...

No comments: