Friday, 14 November 2008

Haha, yesterday when I was sleeping, I have a dream. Ok, the dream to me is a happy thing. Cuz I dreamt of Fung getting the Best actor award. Arh... What am I doing. Continuously have been dreaming of Fung. The day before, when I was sleeping, I dreamt of Fung and Linda coming to SG. Haha... Maybe because tmr is the award presentation ceremony and I missed Linda and Fung too much. Cuz it's been 1 year since I last saw Linda. Haha... Well, this will be just a short post. I still have to do my holiday assignment. I'm aiming to finish everything by end of November, but from the speed that I'm doing, I think I'll have to do at least 2 a day. Well, I'm now left with EL, Maths, Physics ( half of the paper ), Chem ( half of the paper ), Chinese ( 4 more open ended ), POA ( half of the paper ) and SS. Waa.... Sian, but well, because I wanna relax when it comes to December, so must finish everything. Well, I guess I have to jia you, jia you, jia you.

No comments: