Saturday, 31 January 2009

Today went to Michelle's house to watch the video that is taken on 17 Jan, starhub roadshow. Haha... It was really fun. We keep laughing when we were watching the video. Hmm... For wat reason, well, I think I won't post abt it. But it was really funny. Then after the video, I left mich's house and take bus to Clementi to meet up with Jing lei, Amanda & Cheng Ying. Lol... Jing lei went there the earliest then Cheng Ying the latest cuz something was delay and he came late. Then after that, we took MRT to paya lebar and cab to Mrs Mok's place.
Mrs Mok's place was quite big. Haha... Her son was so sute. Haha... Then today I did a thing. Which is........... PROMOTE LINDA & FUNG TO MRS MOK. LOL!!!!!!!
Cuz we were talking abt idols ( I also dunno why sudenly will talk abt it ), then Amanda point to me and say something. Then I go take the newtide mag and live it up. Then I pointed to the cover page and tell Mrs Mok that Linda is my favourite. Then I say still got one more. Haha, so coincidence that Fung's interview was in this week derh newtide mag. So I turned to that page and show Mrs Mok. Haha, when I turn then she saw, she say " lin feng ". Then me and Amanda ask her the same thing : " lao shi, ni ye dong shui shi lin feng ah? " Then Mrs Mok was smiling. Haha... This means she know. Then later she look at the mag, then she say " zhe ge nv de ( refer to Linda ) shi shui. Then I ask her " lao shi, ni you kan tang xin feng bao ma? ", then she say she got watch. Then I tell her " zhe ge jiu shi li mian de chang zai xin. Ta jiu shi na ge gen Alfred yi qi derh. " then the keep nodding her head. Hahahahahaha.......... Fung and Linda so famous between my teachers. So far those teacher that I've asked, most of them know their name. Cuz I asked Miss Wu ( my CCA teacher ), she also say she know Fung and Linda so that's why last time when Fung come SG on 26th Nov, then my friend told my teacher I'm going to see Fung. Then my teacher was laughing. Lol... Then I got one time I talk abt Fung with Amanda, then my higher MT teacher, Miss Poon heard it. She say " lin feng zhang de hen hao kan. " Hahahahaha....... So happy to hear that. Then I asked her again " ni dong shui shi zhong jia xin ma? " she say she know. Then I ask her got watch HOG, she say yes. Then I say Alfred and Sheung Zoi Sum very sweet rite, then she nod her head. Waa.... that moment I was super happy. Haha, I think next time I should promote Selena to my teachers as well. Lol........
Ok, I think that's all abt today. Have to faster use finish computer and do work.
ALL MY HOMEWORK, HERE I COME!!! Have to clear F&N research too. ALL MY WORK, HERE I COME!!! CHARGE!!!!!!!

No comments: