Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Random post

It's been almost 1 month since I last updated my blog. Today suddenly have to urged to update my blog. Lol... I'm so sian, schedule is so packed during holidays. LCCI test, English Oral, Speech day rehearsal, Chinese dance practice for SYF and sure got lots of holiday assignment to do. Siao liao... I haven't event start on the LCCI practice paper. Jia lat... Then have to prepare for F&N practical that is on 26 March. Fainting soon... Then SYF on 21 April, Mid year on last week of April, F&N coursework deadline is also in April. WTH!!! Haiz... Guess I have to hang on with it. No matter wat, MUST pass my O level and go into my dream course which is...... BUSINESS!!!

Oh ya, just went to see Fung on last Saturday. U can go and look at my alive not dead blog or http://blog.raymondlam.org/ for the info. But for alive not dead blog, same old word again. I've locked the post up to friends only.

Well, I think I'll stop here. Time to study for Maths test and do POA homework. Sian, sian, sian... *yawning*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone during the male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, this isn't only young guys as part of their twenties who long for getting a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/