Sunday, 22 February 2009

Feeling very tired every now and then, but well, guess I have to hanged on until I've finish my coursework (the killing work for me). Oh ya, feeling quite excited now. Hahaha... Some of u may know the reason. Haha, I'll take that as my motivation for tmr's maths common test & thursday geog common test. Jia you.
Ytd, went out with ting hui to Jurong library to study. Then after that, we went to buy ingredients to bake cookies (ting hui wanna try it out before the practical exam). Then later she came to my house and we started to bake the cokkies. Then after that, she left at 4.15pm
Oh yeah, must congrates Fung and Linda for winning awards on Astro.Yay!!! and erm... same old thing happen again. I dreamt of Fung AGAIN!!! This is dunno the 10 or 11 times that I dreamt abt him. Haiz... wat have gotten into me? After the first time seeing him in SG, I already stop dreaming of him. Then it came the 11 Dec event, after seeing, I dreamt of him again. And it's now. Haiz...
I think I'll stop my post here. Having breakfast now. Shall post again.

No comments: