Thursday, 16 April 2009

Today went back to school. Hmm... So far so good, except that I've missed out lots of test. Haha... Today Kai Ting damn funny. Cuz I go recess with her, before we go out of the classroom, she say "you so many days never come, never hear u talk abt ah Fung, a bit missed you." Haha.... So cute of her. Then later in the afternoon, I went to Higher MT with Amanda. Then I was telling her this incident, then when we walked a distance away from the bus stop, I just realise that I forget to throw rubbish. So I walk back to throw. When I walk towards Amanda, she said this "See, you talk abt ah Fung, talk until forget everything." LOL!!! Amanda hor.... -_-"
Then after Higher MT, I took176 to Jurong to take MRT home. Then when the 176 was reaching Jurong Regional Library, I look outside the window, and... I saw a bus, 157 have Fung's neugeno men advertistement. Wahaha.... SO coincidental. Lol...
Yes!!! Finally bought a Hello Kitty umbrella. It cost me $8. But oh well, since it can be use for a long time, so after dividing the amount, it's quite cheap. -_-" Haha....
Ok, so much abt Fung and Hello Kitty. Now is Linda. Ytd sms with Hannah, cuz I received a message from her saying that Linda received our present to her, and she thank us. So sweet of her......

Ok, so much for today. Have to go pack for tmr's school. Tmr is speech day and no lesson tmr, but have to go find mrs ng cuz I missed 1 or 2 Geog lessons. Haiz... I shall stop here.

No comments: