Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Just came back from Indonesia. Something happened and have to go back. Now that Iive come back, it's time for me to catch up with all the things I've missed. Have to catch up with my studies, news and my F&N coursework. I'm dying soon. Hmm... Dunno whether should I perform for the speech day and SYF or not. Cuz just sms with Paula and she say that teacher change the dance and I'm not in it until the ending part. The problem is that, I've missed out all the practice sessions and friday is the performance. So... well, tmr maybe talk to teacher abt it. Nvm... It's no big deal for not participating in these performance. Anyway, after the 1 week, I'm mentally and physically tired. Dun feel like thinking too much abt everything.
Well, I think I shall just stop here because I still have to pack my bag for tmr and study for test. Speaking abt this, I'll have an re-test for the vocab test tmr. So, wel, I'll post again.

No comments: