Friday, 1 May 2009

Arh!!!! My stress are back again because I'm showing all the symptoms. 1 week before exam, everything was back again. Because after I wake up from my sleep, it feels like I never rest at all. End up, in class, I always get headache and feel very tired. And worst, the ay before my first paper, I sleep until middle of the night, and I wake up on my own at 3+. It's like.... wth... Haiz... Now trying all means to release my stress. If not I think by the time I finish my mid year, I'll collapse. Lol... Actually is becaue I scare that before O level, it will be much more serious. So now must learn to release stress. Hahaha....
Haiz.... Ytd paper was a gone case. Only manage to survive for English paper 1. As for SS and Higher MT, both is a gone case. SS was like..... Those that I never study, it all came out for the test. Wth... And higher mt, I give a lot of crap in my answer because the questions was so difficult for the Section B. And worst still, the mark for section B is 12 question, including one summary is 50 marks. Faint... My summary always not very good. So, this time round sure mati.
Haiz.... I think I'll stop here. I shall post again.

No comments: