Thursday, 21 May 2009

These few days, I'm feeling quite ok. Already gotten over with my result, wat the other say are rite, "It's only mid year, not O level." I will study very hard during June holiday.
Fung's alicafe ad was featured on ch 8, but only very short. Around a few sec because this brand was the sponsor for the ch 8 show. So, take note if u wanna see the ad.
Next week no lesson for me, so I'll be finding my subject teacher to clear my subjects. No choice, after mid year, I realise that some of my subject are dropping. Haiz...
Yeah... I'm waiting for the meeting with Hsieh Hui. And next will be Noelle, if she can come out. Haha, Hsieh Hui... Our ice cream. Hahaha... The mango ice.
Arh... And one more thing is that finally my HK trip got hope. Cuz few days back, my cousin sms me and we were chatting with each other. Then I tell her, if can then, we go HK together at the end of year. Then she say ok. Then the next day I told my mum, she say since my cousin is going, then she say no problem. OMG!!! Yay!!! I think my mum won't take leave and go with me le. Sad... nvm, after O level, I'll go out with her since she got leave once in a while. Hehe... :P Actually, it's been very long time since the last time I went shopping with my mum. Hmm... Around 2 years? I cannot rmb how long but I know it's very long ago since the last shopping trip. And... I'm going to tell my mum to bring me to Malaysia. I haven't been to Malaysia for 2 years already. 2 YEARS!!! Cuz is either my mum not free or I not free. Haiz...
Waiting for the trip and hope to rest... ...

I'll end my post with a line that I've been thinking for the past 2 days.

When I thought that hope was lost,
I see a ray of light penatrating through the ominous layers of dark clouds... ...

No comments: