Monday, 18 May 2009

I'm so bored. Lol... Nothing much to do so came up here and post. I think I'm really over spending my money, my expenditure is way too much than my saving. It's like... OMG!!! And because of this, I'm broke. Haiz... If this continue, I think I should go and find a part-time job to earn money. If not my mum is going to kill me for over spending. I think the magazines aremaking me broke. Because I'm buying yes mag if kino brought in the version that I want. And I'm buying TVB mag also. So total is $9.60. See, almost $10 spent on mag. Siao liao. I think for real my mum is going to scold me already. No choice, have to try my luck to find a part-time job in order to earn back the money. And I'm going Kbox with Jing lei and qiong min this June holiday. See, going to spent money again. Haiz...
Speaking abt that, I've signed up to volunteer in helping in library. That will be my CIP for June.
Woo... I'm getting myself involve in lots of things. mm... but well, no worries because I've already plan out my study schedule for June. Oh ya, speaking abt that, this reminds me of the accounting quiz which will be in the month of July. Oh my goodness, I think for the last week of the holiday will be intensive POA. Lol... Cuz after finish planing, I'll only be using the first 3 weeks to study. Then the last week is sort of resting and revision week. But now it seems like I have to focus more on my POA. Faint.
Ok, I'll stop here. Sian... Later still have to do maths. And I just hope that tonight I can have a good sleep. Dunno for wat reason, I've not been sleeping well for the past few weeks. It's so..... And, tmr will be getting back the result. Well, for certain subjects, I already can guess wat kind of result I'll get. Lol...

No comments: