Wednesday, 5 May 2010

唉。。。最近嘛。。。还好吧。只是觉得时间过得好快啊!不知不觉又是新的一周。真的快啊!Those lecturers are quite fun. Haha... During the lectures and tutorial, there's lots and lots of laughter which made the whole lecture and tutorial very fun.

AND THE TRAILER FOR MYSTERIES OF LOVE IS OUT!!! OMG!!! Love it a lot. Fung so handsome and the starting of the trailer, the on where he look into the scope thing. Arh!!! Professor... LOL... And the part where he saw ah yi, my god! So nice... I'm really excited to see the both of them in the show. HAHAHA!!! I'm crazy abt FungYi recently. =P

Today went to school with qiong min, then she told me she go search for Fung & Linda's song and MV to listen. LOL... I think she really addicted to Fung, cuz when i show her the MV for 我们很好 then she keep watching it. Hehe =P I think, sooner or later, she'll be a complete Fung fans. xD

Ok, I shall stop here. Today feeling a bit sick... Pray hard not to fall sick as mid sem test is coming alr...

No comments: