Friday, 11 June 2010

Now having holidays. Woo... I've been watching Mysteries Of Love for the past few weeks and my mum is watching with me too! :D She said the show very nice. And today morning when we were watching MOL tgt, she suddenly said: “林峯越看越好看。”Then I was laughing, but felt happy too. LOL!!! Then I told my mum: “就跟你讲他很帅了咯。” Then my mum laugh. Then later we watch ep 13 & 14 tgt, she said: “林峯真的很帅leh。” Then I keep laughing. HAHAHA!!! My mum really very funny.

Yeah, back to the topic. Haiz... Headache, I'll be having the interview on 17th for the student ambassador thing but sian... Need to buy new set of formal, cuz they say need ONE FULL SET. o.O" I'll not buy it but instead borrow from the other, it's really a waste of my money to buy it as I dun really need it for my course. Nvm, shall borrow from others.

Projects gonna due soon and EVERYTHING is not done. I'M SUPER FED UP alr!!!!!! ARGH!!! Haiz... Luckily only 1 time for the year. Hope that project can finish soon. And it's time for me to study harder for my mid year exam which will be in sept. Jia you jia you!!!

最近一直外出,我妈已经在投诉了。哈哈。。。这个星期天要去唱歌。。。这应该是这星期的左后一次了。不用花钱了。。。 明天我的阿姨就来了。Yay!!! 星期六和我阿姨,表妹,堂姐,和我的侄儿,侄女一起去动物园。想一想,有8年没去了。哈哈。。。因为每次去都是喂蚊子,而且近几年又很忙,再加上动物园又很远,所以也就懒得去。:P

好了,今天就到此为止。下次再上来写东西。

No comments: