Thursday, 24 June 2010

Come up here to post again. Hmm... Shall start with today. Received my result for the PACEsetter management interview but sadly, I didn't get in. Although I'm feeling quite disappointed, but nvm, it's ok. At least I've learn something throughout the interview session. 明天又是新的开始. Shall not be sad for this after today, cuz 伤心只会浪费时间, so why dun I use my time in other things. Hehe xP Thanks Joyce for cheering me up. All the best to u in PACEsetter :D Hmm... Tonight shall start on my draft for my academic writing. Woo... This is sure gonna take up lots of my time... Nvm, must hang on to it. It's coming to an end soon... After the final essay which is on thw 30th July, I'M FREE!!! Hehehe xP

Recently had been watching MOL... OMG!!! It's getting nicer and nicer!!! Aww.... So sad at ep 18, poor SLM... My heart really ache when I saw the way she cry.... :'( I can't wait for the ending.... OMG!!! It's so nice!!! Professor!

Ok, I shall post so little for today... Later going out to eat ice kacang with my mum. She's on her off day today...

No comments: