Sunday, 21 September 2008

Yesterday went to Plaza Singapura to collect my Fung album from Bernice. Finally, I can have the album... Immediately after I went home, I listen to the songs. So nice... ... My favourite songs are Tonight, All about your love and After tomorrow. So excited, I got the poster too. But at night, I saw a news saying that there is another edition for Fung album. There will be 3 MV and 6 postcard.
3 MV : Love with no regret, After tomorrow & Lover and sea

I feel like buying this edition, but firstly, must save money really hard cuz after I bought Linda's album, Love TV album and Fung current album, I'm really broke. Haiz... ... Oh, and one more thing, La Femme Desperado is going to showing on Ch U. Yes!!! Can watch another Fung's show. Wow, it sure is a " Fung " month.

Well, I'll stop my post here, I have to go study le.

No comments: