Saturday, 27 September 2008

Yo, finally have time to come up and update. Sian arh, keep studying and studying. But lucky left one more week to suffer then after that I can relax. Yes!!!

Currently watching Moonlight Resonance episode 36 and The Four episode 2. MR so nice, OMG Michelle Yim so bad... Now waiting for the last four episode.
Haha, Fung so "cold" in The Four. He really is mo ching. He act until really like he dun like to interact with people. From episode 1 can see le. Well, I love this show. Ever since I keep talking about Fung, now my mum know which is him even I dun tell her. Just now I was watching The Four, then my mum was beside me, then I just saw Mo Ching, then later when the scene shoot Fung from in front, then my mum say : " lin feng arh? " Then I say yes, then she was nodding her head. Hahaha... ...

Well I'll make it short for this post, going to study again.

No comments: