Sunday, 26 October 2008

Just finish watching The Four episode 21 & 22. OMG, Fung damn poor thing in episode 22. Kate cheated him and he was caught by the bad guys. Argh... Kate so evil. Wah biang, I dunno why just now when watching episode 22, I nearly cry. But it's not sad scene, it's the part where they going to torture Mo Ching ( Fung ) to force him to say out the whereabout of the weapon. Haiz... I scare I will cry when I watch episode 23. :P Ok, I know I'm a bit... ... Like that also can cry. Haha...

I currently can't post the picture abt the gathering on 18 cuz my comp these few days have been behaving very odd. Well, I think its like going to crash soon. Well, so pls pardon me if I'm slow in replying yr tag or worst still, when I'm chatting with u on msn and suddenly go off.

Haiz... I think I shall stop here.

No comments: