Saturday, 25 October 2008

Waa... Finally now my runny nose and soar throat is getting better. Before that I'm sick :'( I hate it man. Have been sneezing all along. But well, luckily it gets better. Yesterday Fung when up to Malaysia radio station for interview. Thanks to Jeslin and Angela for updating me. Poor Fung, he was sick. Last few days still having fever. Then in the interview he said he still got a bit of coughing. Haiz... And he arh, he said that if monday he dun have to work, he'll come SG to eat. If he come, he confirm will eat " hai nan ji fan ". Haha, cuz he got say before that the chicken rice that SG sell is nice. Haha... Oh, one more thing to remind u all. Tmr 12 noon, rmb to listen to FM93.3 song chart. Because Fung and Vincy's duet was in the chart last week. So tmr must listen to see whehther the song is still in the chart or not. But well, of course I hope it can be in the chart and it will continue to go higher in the ranking until it get no. 1

Just now went to collect The Four epiosde 19 and 20. OMG, episode 19 when Fung was being injured on the leg, he look so funny when he was talking to Kate. He really super playful. But from episode 19, I realise one thing, Fung leg is like so slim. It's like a girl's leg. :p But wat I'm saying is true. When I see already I was like, OMG, so slim.

Well, I think I'll end my post here. Have to go finish up my novel that I borrowed from the library. 4 novels. Waa... die, have to finish by 3 weeks... And one more thing. I think you guys will have notice that I haven't been updating abt my fanfiction. Well, the new chapter will be up soon. Sry for not updating for such a long time because I'm really busy. But well, I really have to end post at here...

No comments: