Wednesday, 22 October 2008

This post will be quite random. Lol, which of my post is not random? Well, haiz... quite disappointed with my end year result. My class position drop from 6th to 7th. Sob... Cannot let this happen anymore. Even can't get super good result, at least must let me see improvement. But today when I saw my result, I feel disappointed. Those that I expected to improve did not improve, but end up worst. For example my Higher MT drop from B4 to C5, then accounting I was expecting it to get at least 80 but end up got 79. But luckily my F&N improve from C5 to B4. Hmm... My total overall percentage is 58.1% then as for the L1R4 and L1R5 still remain unchanged. I promise that next year mid-year, I'm going to get 14 for L1R4 which is provided I can make my maths from F9 to B3.

Well, currently started watching Gem Of Life. It's really a nice show. Gigi very pathetic. Haha, that Ada is like so funny and cute although she very firce. Well guess I'll have to watch patiently before I reach episode 20. Hmm... Seems like I'll have to finish the show by end of Dec so that I can concentrate on my studies for next year's O level.

Last thing, for those who have bought I Weekly issue 573, pls vote for the following :

Best drama : A1 ( Moonlight Resonance )
Favourite actress : B10 ( Linda Chung )
Favourite actor : C1 ( Raymond Lam )

No comments: