Thursday, 23 October 2008

Phew... Luckily my class position did not drop. Well, today I ask Mr Nonis, then he say that the one he give me and my mum see was just the old result. Waa... It's lucky that I never drop. But when I look at the report book, I realise something, the total marks for end year is the same as mid year, is just that my L1R4 and L1R5 is higher by 1 mark, 18 & 27. Today last day of school, but not happy, because need to go back for foundation programme and CCA. For CCA is because next year is our SYF so we need to work really hard in order to sustain sliver and fight for gold. Hmm... Well, I believe if all of us work together, it will not be problem for us :)

Later going to the Jurong library to return and borrow books. I think I shall stop here since nothing much to post for today.

No comments: