Friday, 24 October 2008

So happy, the letter that I wrote to FM 93.3 was being read out. Buit of course I do really want the letter to be read out. Cuz in the letter, it is what I wanted to say to my friend. I'm sorry that I can't write all names in it. But for those that I've mention in the letter, you will always be the best to me. Of course there are others, but there are too many of u and some of u never listen to chinese FM. Like Paula. Haha, my crazy jie :p No lah, cannot say bad things abt her. Hehe...

Tonight will be a pleasent night for me. Sure going to have a good sleep. First is my message being read out, then have Fung and Vincy's duet ( actually it was me who request for this song to be played ). Well, I really wish that those of u who have heard the message and song will have a pleasent night too. I think I'll write in to dedicate song again. But this time round will be Linda's song. So all Linda's fan that know me, take note of FM 93.3 during Dec. Ok, I know it's a bit long, but well, cuz Nov I'm quite busy, so have to wait. Sry...

I shall end my post here. Good night :)

No comments: