Wednesday, 31 December 2008

This will be my last post for the year. 1 year have past, dunno why I think that this year is super fast. Maybe because this year I have lots of things to do such as meeting up with my friends.
I must thanks my friend for giving me the good memories in 2008.
Friend that I wanna thank are Jeslin, Angela, Helen, Hannah, Jessica, Hsieh hui, Grace, Noelle, Michelle, Vanessa, Ting Hui, Paula, Amanda & many other friends. Thanks for giving me the happy memories in this year. Really really very thank you. Hope to see you all soon :)

Hannah, Jessica, Hsieh Hui, Grace, Noelle, Michelle & Vanessa :

Hope to see you all soon :) Haha, Hannah, Jessica, Grace, Hsieh Hui, Michelle, Noelle & Vanessa hope that we can go star chasing together again. Hope to see you all soon. Haha, Hannah, Grace, Jess, our bitching sessions. Lol... Hahaha. It's really very fun being with u guys...
Hsieh Hui & Noelle, let's work hard together for O levels. All the best ;)
Michelle, good luck in ur study. All the best in 2009.
Vanessa, haven't chat with u for a very long time. Hope to chat with u soon :)

Me, Hsieh Hui, Jessica & Michelle

Germaine, Jia Xin, Me & Noelle

Hannah, Grace, Jessica, Hsieh Hui & Me

Linda's fans :)

Jeslin, Angela & Helen :

All the best for the coming year. Hope that we can meet again. U guys are really like my big sisters. Haha...

Noelle, Me, Jeslin & Angela

Last of all, to all my " big sister " ( u all know who u are :P ) : I'll work very hard for my coming year and make sure that I'll pass my maths. And of course won't let u all disappointed.

And I hereby announce, my blog is officially under hiatus. As once school starts, I'll not have much time to update my blog and go online. So if there's anything, u can contact me thru sms or call my phone.
I will only update my blog when O level have finish.

Good luck to everyone in the new year :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.