Saturday, 3 January 2009

1st post for 2009. Hmm... still quite good in school, but 2 of my subject have change to other teacher. OMG!!! I dun wan... I want the teacher who use to teach us to continue teaching my class. Sian... Once I know change teacher, I'm like... Eh... I'm so funny lah. When I was listening to my maths teacher talking, I just fall asleep. Oh no... Then I just wake up suddenly, lol... Haiz... Now in sec 4, cannot sleep during Maths lesson and must pass maths. Haiz... Next week got maths test. Wah biang... Mati liao.

Haiz... I'm feeling so disappointed... Dun feel like saying much abt why am I disappointed. Sian.... Haiz, have to finish holiday assignment....... I'm so boring!!! Suddenly like no mood. Lol... But I'll still study for my test. Of course, I have to pass maths.

Shall stop here. I'm very tired. I think I'll go and sleep.

No comments: