Thursday, 8 January 2009

Woo... Finally manage to find some time to come up here and post.So busy since school starts. Haiz... Flooded with lots of assignment but luckily ytd and today dun have much homework, so there is time for me to come up here. But tmr, sat & sun have to finish up all my maths holiday assignment. Monday nid to passup. Oh no... Die... Hmm... but when school starts, erm... I find that now when I'm in maths lesson, I find that I can understand what teacher is saying and can do maths qns with correct answer. It's like finally... Cuz last time when I do, is either stuck halfway or wrong answer. But now, yeah, can get correct answer. Tmr got perfomance for Sec 1 orientation. Tired... Then tmr and sat have to go Ngee Ann poly. What a crazy schedule I have. Going to go faint soon...

Really super tired. SYF, O level come at one short. Wth... I wish that SYF can be over asap. I seriously nid time to study. Well.... I think I'll stop here. Have to go prepare my things for tmr...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.