Sunday, 11 January 2009

Today went out with Qiong min to CCK & JP. Haha, we pro derh lor. I wanted to go out and buy photo frame, but in the end never buy because is was so expensive. Thise photo frame I saw cause a lot. So in the end give up and never buy. When we went to JP's gardian, we saw Tanaka White product, then because of Linda, I took the smal booklet. Haha, cuz got her face on the booklet. Then me and Qiong min went to shop. Later we went to NTUC becuase I wanna see the Fung poster abt Nugeno's man, a skin care product for man. But sadly, it was gone. Haiz.... But nvm, today is still very fun. Lol...

I now got soar throat & runny nose. Stupid sia.... Now then sick, sian arh... Maybe because never really take care of myself. Haha... :P
Hope to get well soon. Ok, I'll end my post here. Have to go and sleep. Tmr have school and OMG!!! Getting O level chinese result. Dun feel like getting it...

Tags reply :

mins : Yeah, today have lots of fun. Haha... We damn funny today. Lol... I know I'm over kpo liao. Go all the way to NTUC to see the poster. Haha, but in the end, the trip was wasted. Haiz... And it's time for us to save money to buy new phone. Lol....

Paula : Yo, thanks for the tags. But dun forget u still owe me something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.